HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, November 4, 2013

Let Your Light Shine- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
 Happy Monday! Hope everyone had  great weekend! Well for this week at Stamp and Create I used another Wee Stamp called Hopeful . When I was designing  this card it started ministering to me. I don't know if that happens when anyone does a card or project. This card is simply states there is Hope, and Let Your Light Shine know matter what it looks like.Well I am experiencing just that. Sometime when we are sad or troubled, we will do things to keep busy so we don't think of the reality. I can so relate to that. Well keep smiling. Anyway I hope I inspired someone. Let Your Light Shine.


  Kim's Card Recipe
 Card size5.75 x 5.75
DP-Basic Grey Lemonade
Sketch Copic Markers & Touch Twin, Prisma Pencils
Skin- E21,E11,E00,E000, Hair-BR92,BR95,E35, E34,E51
Outfit RV95,RV93,RV91/BG72,BG13,BG11,BG10 Lantern-E43,E42,E41,E40
  Flowers-Y13,Y11,Y04,Y02,Leaves-YG95,YG93,YG91
Shadowing-E43,E42,E41,E40, Rocks-W3,W2,W1, W00
Flame-YR24,YR23,YR21, Candle Illumination-C1,C0,C00, Y11,Y00,Y000
Fence/Snail-E43,E42,E41,E40/W3,W2,W1, W00 Clouds-Airbrush
Leaves- Creatable Die
Woc Flowers
Trellis- My Cameo
Doily- My stash
Sentiment- Computer generated
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Oh Kim your card is adorable, what a sweet image and love the pretty detail.
    Am I guessing you need some hugs and prayers my friend,well You have lots of hugs coming and will be holding you in prayer.
    xxxxx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - This card is adorable. I love all the details and great coloring. I have had a card minister to me before... and, as always, it was right on time! Sending cyber hugs and warm thoughts your way. Lisa T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely and creative cards!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Hope to see again:)
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What a fabulous card! I totally love the image and the background! Just stunning!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OM goodness its simply divine....and i love every bit of it.....beautiful

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful... love it.. thanks for sharing with us at the PND challenge blog... xo Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet and gorgeous card Kim.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring. Love the shading in her hair. Thank you for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps for the digimakeover challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is just so gorgeous and beautiful coloring. I feel like I am right there with the little girl! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, this is simply beautiful, I love every bit of it. Thanks for playing along at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card ... thankyou for joining us at the paper nest dolls challenge x jane papernest dolls design team x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim - Your card is just beautiful! I love your layout and choice of colors.
    Thank you so much for joining us at MarkerPop for our challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable girly card! Love the layout :)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your project is awesome with so many great details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Kim...I love the scenery and the way it seems to just flow with the image. You are just amazing my friend...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...